Friday, 24 October 2014

Instagram Update

Hello lovelies! I've been mighty mighty busy in the last 10 days whizzing around Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham and Sheffield doing work placements, interviews, skills tests an even managing to have a shopping sesh and a couple of nice meals in there too; but I haven't had much time to sit down and have a good old blogging sesh. 

I always make time for Instagram though so I thought I'd give you a little update of what I've been up to in picture format :)

Visiting a dear friend in Birmingham and walking through my old campus at night.


The leaves quickly falling from the trees and showing that autumn is upon us once more. 


Shopping fuel. Delicious nibbles for a late lunch in Sheffield.



A day trip to Manchester and stumbling upon the famous big wheel.


Getting back in to soups seeing as the weather is chilly. Brocolli and Stilton is just delicious.


I've seen lots of extremely early mornings the past couple of weeks which equals beautiful skies like this. 


Reigniting my love of the Croque Madame (et pommes frites!) Divine.


Shopping in Leeds Trinity after work.


Treated to a meal out by my lovely Gran, and chose possibly the nicest burger and biggest burger known to man. Bacon and blue cheese. MmmMmmm.


Evening cuddles with this furry madam.


And that's what my last ten days have looked like! 

See you soon for the next update :) xo

No comments:

Post a Comment